Sunday, March 8, 2009
London Bridge is Falling Down
Lately my life is falling apart. I have talked to many of my friends about it, trying to figure out how to save it. I'm not sure how to do it, but I don't think it's impossible. I have made a lot of mistakes to get me to this point, and I have never given up before. Now I am closer than ever to just throwing up my hands and walking away. Not because I want to but because I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel. But, I have made a choice to remain happy, so that if my life does fall apart I have other things that are going to cushion the blow. I have gained many new friends that I feel are true and honest, and that is of so much importance to me. Also, I just found out that something I have wished for for 2 years is happening. Jason Mraz is coming to Birmingham to play the Crawfish Boil, which is where I first heard him play. His music is mellowing and never fails to refocus my mind. His words are so smart and almost teach you a new lesson each time you listen. I don't think I would be the same person without his music. I have wished for him to return to Birmingham to play a show, and here is returning to the very music festival where I first encountered him. Maybe Karma isn't mad at me after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment